3112 Wimberley Lane, Rockwall, TX 75032
Home Educated, Graduated with a 4.0 GPA
2010 – 2014
Sales Associate, Bath & Body Works
March 2014 – July 2014
- Maintain and restock inventory.
- Provide customer service.
- Operate computerized cash register system.
- Organize and arrange displays.
2008 – Present
- Provide child care for children ranging in age from infant to 15 years for several families after school, on weekends and during school vacations.
- Take care of all the household needs while the parents are out of town; including driving children to and from activities, helping them with their homework, preparing meals, cleaning the house and playing with the children.
- Co-chair for a church teen organization that planned and carried out various dances and activities for approximately 200 teenagers.
- Co-chair for an early morning Bible study class for high school youth.
- Vice President of a youth-run organization that teaches teens about the founding fathers and the U.S. government, as well as courses in public speaking, team building and habits for success.
- Participated in a documentary that aired on the Blaze network.
- Performed in a semi-professional choir for a Glenn Beck production honoring America.
- Big Brother/ Big Sisters of Rockwall fundraising
- Meals on Wheels
- Special Olympics
- Autumn Leaves Rest Home
Interests / Activities
- Writing & Reading
- Piano & Singing
- I have a lot of experience caring for children and have a special love of babies.
- I also have quite a bit of experience caring for other people’s pets while they are away on vacation.
- In addition, I have always had a talent for writing and proof reading documents.