1) The center is easy to get in contact with. There is nothing worse than trying to get a hold of someone and you can’t or those people keep you on hold for ages and ages. (source)
2) The site is ready to inform on any major involving communications and business that you would like to pursue. When I was choosing my major, I was very confused and it was sites like this that really helped clear my mind. (source)
3) The site connects you to people who are already in their career through a summit. This can help you with networking. (source)
4) The site teaches new students and perspective students what communications and business is all about. (source)
5) It supplies mentoring and networking to help jump start your future career. (source)
You can check out the site here!