- Description: Matching letterhead and business card designed using a personally created logo.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I used Adobe Illustrator for this project. I used pathfinder, shape maker, and the pen tool to create the design. I used the pen tool to outline my lower case e used for my water mark because it was bleeding off the page and causing problems for when I saved the letterhead. Then I chopped the shape so it fit the page. I also used the pen tool to outline the icons for the social media and filled them in with the same blue from my logo.
I wrote in my information for my letterhead after I created that crescent moon shape for it to sit in, then I finished everything with the three lines to add contrast and also to create unity between my letterhead and my business card.
My business card was easier for me. It was a smaller surface for me to design on and it was just repetition with my logo and the colors. After I added my background color, I put in the text, the social media icons and my logo, adding the three lines after everything fit inside.
- Message: Professional movie studio company reaching out to its audience through letters and business cards.
- Audience: College students or other adults who like movies.
- Top Thing Learned: I need to be careful with how I save my designs, otherwise I will have my jpg, but no original document and I can’t go back to work on the design again.
- Color scheme and color names: Complimentary – blue and gold
- Title Font Name & Category: Oriya MN
- Copy Font Name & Category: Oriya MN